Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Second Ear Piercing

   Pretty simple idea and very easy to get done. I love piercings and have a few. When I was younger I got my second ear piercing done and then for some reason forgot to put a stud in the hole and it closed up, and I have wanted to get it again ever since. About 4 months ago I got it again. Ear piercings in this part of the ear are not very painful, but that isnt saying that they are completly free of pain either.

   Getting it done is very fast when they use a piercing gun, which is fine for them to do on this part of the ear, and the pain is 3-4 on a rating from 1-10, maybe even less. For about 2 weeks after there will be redness and it may stay swollen for a while, but have no fear my friend because that is all very normal.

   I normally keep studs in both, but for me it is just nice to have the option to change the first piercing and keep the second with a stud. Soon I am hoping to find a small hoop that I can put in the second holes.

   I hope this was helpful and I will talk to you guys later, QueenMcHone.


No comments:

Post a Comment